Tuesday, May 29, 2012

HALF WAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!


So I don’t want you to think all I do at college is find weird boys and then write about them, so today I am going to write about Janae and my music videos :) plus... this friday we will be half way there to the end of the semester.

Janae and I first started making these music video during the first snow fall during fall semester. Our first video was “Baby It’s Cold Outside.” We dressed up in our winter gear and after many takes, we finally made our first music video! If you would like to see that video it is on facebook in my videos :)

Our roommates, Katelynn and Naomi, made music videos with us also! We made one when we missed home and we sung the song “Home” by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros. But my favorite one that we made was when we sung “Dynamite” by Taio Crus! We had our snow hats on and we were going crazy, when our friend Carter opened the door and scared Naomi, Janae, and Kate! I saw him so it didn’t scare me…. For once in my life I wasn’t the one that screamed my head off! I cut the video of us and have just the part of Carter’s scare. Hope you watch it and laugh! 



But my ALL time favorite music video EVER is the one that Janae and I made right before Thanksgiving break! We had been singing “Livin' on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi because we were half way there with our semester. I put red red red lipstick on my lips and face with my awesome white bandana. Janae wore red lipstick and had her hair all weird. Lol While we were singing our roommate Naomi, (I have her permission to tell this story by the way) was not having a great night and gets mad at us during our awesome video. Sadly you can’t hear her yell at us, but you will see our expressions from it! At the end since Namoi and I were roommates and she was mad I was scared she was going to kill me in my sleep… so at the end I say to Janae, “do you want to sleep with me tonight?” But of course, Naomi is an amazing person and she forgave me :) LOVE YOU NOMES!!!!
              -love life
p.s. Janae and I need to work on our lyrics to this song... 

No comments:

Post a Comment