The first week of school was awesome! (Beside the two mental
breakdowns that I had.) The second week of school was A LOT better! Classes
went more smoothly and I was getting into a schedule. Also, I got a job! I made
new friends and I joined a soccer team! It was the close of the second week…
FRIDAY NIGHT! Janae and I were having a fabulous Friday! We got Jamba Juice
before dinner. Went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Sat with our Bishop from
church and his family. After the AMAZING show, Janae and I went to get
cupcakes! After eating our delicious cupcakes, I decided to shower and go to
bed. But then Janae said I could rip off one of her eyebrow waxing things if I
would stay up and wait for her! This is where it begins…
BUT, first I have to tell y’all about the Mormon Tabernacle Choir! HOLY
DANG! Hearing them sing live is speechless! During their song, “Betelehemu,” I
cannot explain the emotions I had! It was truly the first time when I was
tearing up because I was so happy! Everyone should finish reading this blog,
and then go look it up on youtube! It is amazing… you know what! I’ll post the
link just for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7WdQ1xSkk4
So copy that link and put it into the search bar on the Internet and watch it!!!!! When they performed this the other night, I seriously felt like I was in a different country and I could not stop smiling! During the whole concert, I could feel the spirit and the love that Christ has for all of us! I love this amazing gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!
Back to the story, So Janae decided to wax her eyebrows at midnight… I got my computer and sat on the bathroom counter while she took on the challenge of forming the perfect eyebrows. As I was sitting there with my computer looking at facebook, reading about the awesome win Owasso had against Union, looking up travel abroad service things, when all of a sudden Janae yells, “OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! MY EYEBROW IS GONE!!!!!!!” I look up to Janae covering up her left eye and holding the wax strip with a HUGE rat-tail thing hanging off of it! I could NOT stop laughing! When she finally moved her hand, there wasn’t THAT much missing… but she did take a good chunk off. But, now she has to do the right side… pahahaha. She puts on the wax and then rips it off…. She took off too much on the right side, so now the right side is even shorter than the left!!! I try not to laugh… ok I didn’t try not to laugh, but I did feel bad for her cause I have messed up my eyebrows before. I did attempt to help straighten out the eyebrows… they don’t look bad… they are just shorter than usual. But, I’m pretty sure Janae will NEVER wax her eyebrows at night again :)
| Janae and I are always doing something crazy... |
No comments:
Post a Comment