Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MR. POOPY PANTS


Sorry it has been a week since I have written! I have been trying to decide what to write about…. After talking to my roommate and dying laughing at our self… I decided I would write about this EXTREMELY embarrassing story! Well, its not embarrassing at all… but the fact that I am writing this story on a blog where ANYONE can read it… that makes it embarrassing! So here it goes… you will forever laugh at me and my roommate Janae.

Every Thursday I go to zumba with my best friends, Janae and Lucy. Before we went, Janae and I could not decide on what to eat for dinner. We then remembered that we had a coupon for; a grilled cheese sandwich, bag of chips, pop, and ice cream for only 5 dollars at this restaurant! So at 6:30 we went to go eat… zumba starts at 7. So we ate super fast… and a lot of dairy! While we ate, Janae kept telling me that we were going to get sick at zumba but I just kept saying “what ever we won’t!!!!!” After we ate I did not feel that great and Janae didn’t either, but what ever. Lucy came over and we all left to go to zumba. When we got there we started to do the dances… I FELT TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Janae kept telling me she felt super sick. Janae and I kept trying to dance, but we felt DISGUSTING! Lucy just kept laughing at us because 1. We were about to get sick and 2. She is pregnant and she was able to dance to all the things but Janae and I were about on the ground dying! By the third song I went over to Janae and whispered… “I do not feel good!” Janae whispered back, “I feel like I am going to get sick!” Then I said something I never thought I would tell someone… but Janae and I are close enough, so I decided I would tell her the truth. I then whispered, “I feel like I am going to poop my pants!” Janae then said, “ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!” this was the the breaking point, we could not stop laughing! I don't know why we didn't leave, but we danced the rest of the class, we had like 40 minutes left of pure torture! When it ended, we finally got home and Janae and I RAN to the bathroom! (luckly we have two of those!) well… I was sitting in there and looked over… NO TOILET PAPER!!!!!!! So I have to yell… “Janae……”, “yes….” She said. “ummm, there is no toilet paper in here!” both of us start to die laughing! She then looked under the sink…. “we are out of toilet paper!” seriously?!?!?!?!?! Just my luck!!!!!! Luckly we had a tiny bit left in the other bathroom. After dying of laughter from our adventure, we ran to the store and bought a big thing of toilet paper! Janae and I do not eat before zumba any more, AT ALL!!!!!! We also always make sure we have toilet paper under the sink!

going to the store for the TP!!!!!

 So moral of the story… NEVER eat before zumba! But if you do, make sure you have your best friend to do it with you, so you can suffer together! :)
-love life

1 comment:

  1. Better than ACTUALLY pooping your pants!!! HE HE! I just found your blog and i LOVE it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete